The Achievements and Standards Committee of the Governing Body is responsible for matters relating to:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Terms of Reference
- To help the Headteacher set the strategic direction of the school.
- To monitor the school assessment targets and data in line with Local and National standards, for FS, KS1 and KS2.
- To monitor progress made across the whole school in line with Local and National standards as well as monitoring identified groups e.g. LAC, Gender, FSM, SEN, PP, More Able etc.
- To ensure the school leadership has appropriate and rigorous systems for assessment throughout the school, in order to move the school forward.
- To monitor and review the information about school performance and reporting to parents according to statutory requirements.
- To monitor and contribute to the School Improvement/ Development Plan.
- To monitor and contribute to the school SEF.
- To ask relevant questions.
|Members||Rachel Medley, Kate Walters, Sarah Awuye|
|Clerk||alternate members (on a rota basis)|
|Last review||Oct 2018|
|Next review||Oct 2019|