Please make sure everything is labelled with your child’s name!
White polo shirt
Scarlet jumper, cardigan or school sweatshirt
Black skirts, trousers or school dresses
Dark Grey skirts, trousers or school dresses
Red checked summer dresses
Plain dark or white socks or tights
Waterproof coat with hood
Woollen scarves, hats and gloves
Stripy or multi-coloured tights
Plain black school shoes
(Acorn have wellies in school for outdoor use)
Summer: black shorts, white T shirt
Winter: dark leggings and plain sweatshirt or plain tracksuit
Trainers or plimsolls
Coloured T shirts
Spaghetti Straps/vest tops
Swimming (years 3-6)
swimsuit or swimming trunks
Earrings, necklaces, bracelets or rings
Hints and Tips
- Velcro rather than laces until they can tie them themselves
- Shoes without high heels
- Plimsolls with elastic or Velcro for gym (expensive trainers are bound to get lost)
- Polo shirts rather than those that have buttons all down the front
- Summer dresses with zips not buttons
- Elasticated waists on trousers and no belts
Tips for labelling
- If you buy Vinyl stick-on labels make sure you get the clear labelsto go over the top for use in shoes.
- Pale socks can be labelled by writing on the sole with indelible felt pen; otherwise you need sew-on labels.
- Swimming caps can be labelled with a laundry marker or indelible biro.