The Impact Committee of the Governing Body is responsible for matters relating to:
- Progress and Attainment including of vulnerable groups such as SEN, in care and PPG Eligible
- Wellbeing and Pastoral Care of pupils and staff
- Monitoring and Evaluation of teaching and learning
- Community Relationships
- Pupil voice and engagement
Terms of Reference
- To help the Headteacher set the strategic direction of the school.
- To monitor the school attainment targets and monitor progress towards them.
- To monitor and review the information about school performance and reporting to parents according to statutory requirements.
- To monitor and contribute to the School Improvement Pla and SEF (School Self Evaluation Form)
- To ensure the school leadership has appropriate systems for monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching and learning in the school.
- In collaboration with staff, to provide information about how the curriculum is taught, evaluated and resourced.
- To consider and advise the governing body on matters relating to the school’s curriculum, including statutory requirements and implications for Finance and Personnel decisions
- To ensure that the requirements of children with special needs are met, as laid out in the Code of Practice.
- To monitor the pastoral care of pupils and review policies related to their pastoral care, including those relating to behaviour and discipline.
- To ensure effective communication and relationships between the school, parents, and the wider community.
- To monitor and review relevant policies
|Members||Rachel Medley, James Askew, Kate Walters, Emily Elias|
|Clerk||alternate members (on a rota basis)|
|Last review||Nov 2020|
|Next review||Sept 2021|